Revive Cafe Juice Cleanse
Sometimes our bodies need a break, a reboot, a fresh start, maybe a do-over. Whatever the case may be, cleansing your body with Revive's Juice Cleanse is a great start.
Our juice cleanses gently help you eliminate toxins, reset and break your body from processed and artificial food habits. Our juices are 100% from the earth, gathered from locally sourced organic produce and are strenuously washed in house. No preservatives or added sugars are present. Kick start your healthy lifestyle with our fresh cold pressed juice cleanses.
How It Works
The juice cleanse is a simple and natural way to refuel your system with more vitamins and nutrients in a single day than you would consume in a single month. A delicous blend of fresh fruits and vegetables will help detoxify your digestive system and bring a whole new level of energy, increased mental clarity, loss of excess weight and an overall feeling of well-being.
Throughout the day, you will consume 1 16oz bottle approximately every 2 hours while completely illuminating whole foods during your desired cleanse amount.
PROPERLY SUPPORTING YOUR CLEANSE
With any new regimen, there are very important instructions to use, to care for your body. Whether this be your first cleanse or 20th, we want to share some helpful tips to fully support your cleanse. As we all know, not one body is the same to another, so pick and choose what works best for you. Be sure to listen to your body!
We recommend that you begin preparing two days prior to cleansing. Preparation allows your body to
slowly ease itself into cleansing, and decreases your chance of side effects.
• Do your best to avoid processed foods and eliminate as much meat, dairy, soy, wheat and sugar from
your diet as possible.
• Slowly remove caffeine and other stimulants, such as coffee and soda, from your diet to reduce the
chances of headaches.
• It is best to eat only fresh fruits and raw vegetables just prior to cleansing.
• Start your morning off with the 1st juice from the cleanse as soon as you get going and enjoy the
remaining juices 2-3 hours apart, totaling 6 juices per day.
• Drink plenty of water to support your cleanse or enjoy herbal tea for added antioxidants.
• Be sure to keep all juices well refrigerated throughout the day. If you are on the go, carry the juices
in an insulated bag.
• If you feel the need to eat, then please do! Make sure to eat clean, raw foods or treat yourself to a
handful of raw, unsalted almonds or half of a fresh avocado – these healthy snacks are loaded with
clean fats and will help keep you sustained while further supporting the cleansing of your system.
You made it! Feels good, right? Similar to pre-cleanse preparation, we recommend that you ease your body back into eating solid foods. Start with lightly steamed vegetables and fresh fruits and slowly reintroduce healthy nuts and other sources of protein. Begin reincorporating your typical food groups one at a time and pay close attention to how they make your body feel. Don’t be surprised when you find yourself craving more fresh juice!